Comprehensive Senior Psychological Services is a thriving clinical practice providing psychological services to the Geriatric Population in long-term care, assisted living, day programs, independent living facilities and home based settings. As a leading provider of geropsych services, we offer an integrated approach that focuses on the resident, family, and staff. Continued growth has created positions full-time and part-time positions in Central and North Jersey areas. Must be licensed in the state of New Jersey. Benefits include IRA retirement plans, paid CEU days, paid vacation and sick time, and paid holidays. Full-time and part-time positions are available with excellent earning potential. As a Comprehensive Senior Psychologist, your role would be the folllowing:
- Function as a vital part of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- You will be trained to identify and treat the major symptoms of problematic adjustment to long-term care facilities such as behavioral disturbances, depression, and anxiety.
- Utilize behavioral management strategies to address the negative behaviors associated with dementia or problematic adjustment.
- Provide a broad spectrum of therapies including individual psychotherapy, group therapy, as well as consultation and supportive services to the families of residents of long-term care facilities.
- Offer in-service training to long-term facility staff to educate staff members about psychiatric, psychological, and interpersonal challenges faced by those who work with a nursing facility population.
- Administer psychological testing and neuropsychological remediation programming tailored for the long-term care population and will be utilized to make recommendations regarding appropriate treatment goals and interventions.
Please visit our website at Drkeithgolin.net. If interested in a position, please email your CV or contact us at .
Job Type: Full-time