Social Personnel are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a children's team in East London.
- Taking responsibility for casework decisions
- Knowing when to refer to managers for advice on cases and decisions
- Holding a caseload which contains individuals and families deemed to be 'challenging, resistant, high risk and/or high vulnerability'
- Engaging effectively with people
- Routinely and efficiently applying critical reflection and analysis
- Working towards autonomous practice in all aspects
- Taking a lead for developing team activities and contributing to team training sessions and events
- Providing professional opinion and be more professionally assertive in working with individuals and families and with other professions and organisations
- Representing Children's Social Care by participating in internal and external meetings and network groups
- Contributing to and promoting the learning and development of social work practice
What you need:
- Have post-qualified experience
- Be eligible to work in the U.K.
- HCPC registered
- Recent post-qualified children experience
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more...