A leading clinic based in Canterbury, Kent are looking to recruit a 'Neuro Psychologist'.
The role is paying up to £60K and is on a full time, permanent contract.
You MUST have experience working as a 'Neuro Psychologist'. About the Role:
This is an exciting full-time leadership post responsible for Neuropsychological leadership, support within our specialised NAP service in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
The successful candidate will work clinically to deliver neuropsychology via a dedicated caseload in addition to managing the service as a whole, including screening referrals, developing and supervising the team and expanding the service by forming positive relationships with external stakeholders.
Additionally, the role can include clinical work across other services within the group, including the Adult Mental Health Service, Medico-legal Service and Adult Neurodevelopmental Lifespan Service, depending on the clinician's interests, skills and experience.
They will play an active role in the Clinical Governance Committee, representing the NAP service and contributing to the development of clinical and corporate policies and procedures. They will also determine and oversee the service's audit schedule, ensuring clinical outcomes are measured and presented regularly at Clinical Governance meetings and to external stakeholders when required.About the Person:
- BPS accredited and HCPC approved
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
- Registered as a Clinical Psychologist with the HCPC
- Ideally on the BPS Special Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists
- Track record of effectively delivering clinical neuropsychology input to neurological rehabilitation services
- Advanced skills to assess, formulate, intervene and evaluate complex cases, requiring the ability to manage multifaceted information, working in conjunction with service users and the multidisciplinary team, and drawing from a range of applicable therapeutic, evidence-based psychological therapies
- A professional who is able to positively influence a range of internal/external stakeholders to effectively promote the Neuropsychology and NAP service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!