Social Personnel are looking for a Senior Social Worker to join the Community Mental Health Team in Surrey.Duties:
What you need:
- Undertake assessments of need in line with Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Care Programme Approach and Mental Health Act (where applicable).
- Co-produce care and support plans in partnership with service users, families and carers in line with the Care Act 2014, MCA 2005 and Care Programme Approach requirements.
- Undertake risk assessments and formulation of Risk management plans in line with the requirements of the Care Programme Approach
- Acting as Safeguarding enquiry officer and where appropriate undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in line with Oldham's Council's Multi-agency policies and procedures,
- Work effectively as a key member of a multi - disciplinary team
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-qualified adult experience
- Be eligible to work in the U.K.
- HCPC registered
- Recent Mental Health experience
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more...
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin or e-mail.