Social Personnel are looking for Senior Social Worker to join the Integrated Community Team in East London.Duties:
What you need:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
- Mobilising available resources as appropriate
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
- Maintaining and developing communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience
- Be eligible to work in the U.K.
- HCPC registered
- Recent Adult post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- Recent Community Team experience
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more...
If you are interested in this position please call Calvin or e-mail.