I am currently recruiting for 3 Looked after Children's Social Workers for Bradford Council.
* Experience of Looked After Children work
* Min 1 / 2 years post qual experience
* Be able to manage and a case load immediately
* Hold a DIPSW or equivalent qualification and are registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
* Have a full driving licence and car available for work (unless a disability prevents this).
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
* Possess excellent Innovation skills to join us on our journey to excellence.
* Have demonstrated a commitment to anti-oppressive practice and to the Departments equal opportunities policy.
* Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
* Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
* Have confident IT skills, and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
* A preference of experience with Liquid Logic / ICS but not essential
* Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
* Support through interactive 4 weekly supervision sessions which allow you to share your thoughts and ideas and build on the future of Bradford
* An annual appraisal of practice, ensuring clarity of purpose and providing an opportunity to take stock, raise ideas and obtain valuable and constructive feedback.
* Excellent training and learning opportunities, including opportunities to develop practice based on interests and passions, through our practitioner led forums.
* A culturally diverse workforce reflecting our communities.
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you!Your expert recruitment consultant is Rhys Berryman, call today on or email Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.