Experienced social worker is required in North West of London
You will be required to:
- Manage caseload, including cases in court proceedings.
- Undertake assessments of children looked after.
- Care & protection plans.
- Regular direct work, joint working, home visits and reflective sessions with clients, colleagues and partners.
- Candidates must have substantial experience as a social worker and be able to manage complex cases.
- Children's Act 2004, Every Child Matters and such other legislation as is or may be appropriate to work with children and their families.