Fantastic opportunities have arisen for Clinical Psychologists to join a CQC rated "Outstanding" hospital that specialises in providing the highest quality of service to people with longstanding mental health problems. Based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, the successful Clinical psychologist will earn a competitive salary based on experience.
The hospital service has 31 in-patient beds designated for restricted access or locked rehabilitation. It provides care and treatment for the full spectrum of mental health illnesses with all patients being funded by the NHS. As a Clinical Psychologist, you will be responsible for supporting the multidisciplinary team on-site in delivering the MBT service to patients. Additional duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a caring and effective, client-focused service, in keeping with the aims, objectives and standards of the hospital
- Delivering sensitive and appropriate clinical care to meet individual's needs, respecting personal dignity and beliefs
- Facilitating therapy groups for patients
- Supervision of two assistant psychologists
The successful Clinical Psychologist will possess HCPC registration as a Practitioner Psychologist and will be interested in undertaking further MBT training for the position. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for team working and develop a psychological understanding of patients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Practical and proactive approach
- Friendly, passionate, patient and helpful
If you are interested in the Clinical Psychologist opportunity based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire please submit your CV and covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet the requirements for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Holiday entitlement
- The hospital places a strong emphasis on training and staff development with internal advancement opportunities suited to your interests and skills
- Diversified career opportunities with an excellent work/life balance and opportunities to gain further qualifications
All successful candidates will be required to provide two references from their most recent employers and will have DBS clearance. The hospital service is an equal opportunities employer.