Carefirst Recruitment are currently looking for 10 Social Workers to join a Local Authority in North London. This vacancy will be initially for 3 with the possibility of extension.PAY RATE:
£25 - £38 per hour depending on experience.
The right candidates will need to have minimum of 4 years post qualifying experience working with children and families.
Having recent experience working with Children who are Looked After is preferred.REQUIREMENTS:
VALID HCPC REGISTRATION & CLEAR ENHANCED DBS IS ESSENTIAL
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework and polices in relation to Children In Care and safeguarding children.
- Proven experience in demonstrating your impact on families in achieving positive outcomes for children and influence the professional networks that you work with.
- Innovative and positive engagement with children and families in their assessments, care planning and adoption work would also be an advantage.
- a passion for delivery of high-quality services and interventions to vulnerable children in partnership with a wide range of agencies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in writing assessments, care plans and pathway plans for young people.