Social Worker - Adults Duty Team - Nottingham - £24.50 per hour
We currently require a Social Worker to work in a Adults Duty Team in Nottingham.
In this role as a Adults Social Workers you will be responsible for ensuring statutory duties under the Care Act, including the delivery of appropriate services to safeguard vulnerable adults and their families, according to their assessed needs. It is essential that successful candidates have extensive statutory experience working within Adult Services. Benefits as a Adults Duty Social Worker:
As a Adults Duty Social Workers you will be responsible for:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- The assessment & management of the DART referrals (multi-agency Domestic Abuse referrals)
- Completing Mental Health Act assessments & Best Interests assessments (where qualified to do so)
- Working with citizens with complex needs to manage the risks they face effectively.
- Completion of assessments, creating and implementing care plans and support services and review of citizens' needs & services in order to maximise independence & social inclusion which also helps to reduce demand for social care services.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.