Qualified Social Worker, Continuing Health Care, NW London, up to £30ph
If you have substantial experience within continuing health care and thrive on maintaining good working relationships with clinical commissioning groups, we want to hear from you today.
You will join an already established service with excellent management and support.Main duties include:
- Carry out DST assessments and reviews of joint packages.
- Attend CCG funding panels when required.
- Participate in Local Resolutions when required.
- Attend regular CHC Network Meetings at NHS England.
- Participate in Independent Review Panels at NHS England.
- Keep up to date records on Mosaic.
- Complete funding requests when a customer is no longer eligible for full CHC funding and there is no allocated worker.
- Ensure customers who are eligible for full CHC funding do not have open care packages in Mosaic.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Continuing Health Care experience
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.