Are you ready to work for a Local Authority with genuine progression routes? Do you want flexible working conditions? Would you like to work for a supportive and approachable management with 1:1 monthly reflective supervision and a manageable caseload?
If you want to work for a local authority that is looking to take care of its permanent employees here is your chance!!! Gloucester Council is offering a fantastic benefits package to all new employees; they are seeking Social Workers and Senior Social Workers for permanent positions in there Children's safeguarding team in Gloucester.Fantastic Benefits available:
Responsibilities of a social worker in the safeguarding team:
- A highly competitive salary of up to £38,052 per annum
- Welcome payments up to £3,000
- Relocation Packages of up to £8,000
- Retention payments of £2,000
- Manageable Case-loads of 18
- Flexible working opportunities
- Smaller teams allowing greater management support and oversight (Ratio of teams is 1:6 Meaning 1 team manager to 6 QSW)
- 2 - 3 year progression after completing ASYE to Senior Social worker - all supported through academy
- Further development schemes in place to progress advanced Prac's to TM and TM to HOS
- Overall a significant investment in resource/head count and facilities
- Access to a range of training and development opportunities so that you have the tools to update your skills and knowledge
- Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
- The Safeguarding Teams ensure that every child has a clear assessment of need, with a plan that sets out how help will be delivered, outcomes to be achieved and arrangements for review.
- Children supported in these teams are subject to child protection plans, children in need plans or are undergoing permanency planning having recently entered care.
- Within Gloucester, we operate a Pod model in which smaller geographically focussed teams work together as a multi-agency with embedded partner organisations.
- A Social Work Qualification
- 1+ Years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on . Remember it pays to have friends, make a referral and get £300.Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.