Social Personnel are looking for a children's social worker to join a MASH team in Gloucestershire.
- Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
- Working with child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases
- Undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
- Co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
- Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings
What you need:
- QSW Status - including qualification, HCPC registration and completed ASYE
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a qualified social worker within children's social care.
- Right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
- As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
- A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
- Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
- Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
- A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
- Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
- Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more...
If you are interested in this position please submit application below.