Dove Resourcing are working alongside a specialist residential childcare provider to help source a Clinical Psychologist to work within their head office based in Burton Upon Trent.
Position: Clinical Psychologist
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent/ Part Time
Location: Burton Upon Trent
As a Clinical Psychologist you will:
- assess your clients' needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour
- devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues
- work as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists
- offer therapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of mental health conditions
- develop and evaluate service provision for clients
- provide consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work
- counsel and support carers
- carry out applied research, adding to the evidence base of practice in a variety of healthcare settings.
You would be required to work on a part time basis and can expect to receive a salary of £35K
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a 250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children's care organisations from support workers to registered manager's - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.