Qualified Social Worker -Staffordshire
Full-Time, Substantial post qualifying experience, HCPC Registered, Diploma in Social Work or equivalent Degree.
We're Medicare First, a nationwide social care recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified social work professionals for temporary and permanent work across the UKs local authorities. We work to provide a fair and ethical service to the workers we represent; it is central to our business ethos. Job Description
About the client
- As a Social Worker, responsible for working effectively with service users with learning disabilities, providers and other parties to achieve positive change and improved outcomes for the individual.
- To provide statutory intervention and other work with children, young persons and their families, with supervision
by the Service Manager.
- To provide social work support to Children Looked After.
- To undertake joint work with other Social Workers / other professionals in the completion of tasks.
- This role reports to the Team Manager.
Our client is a forward thinking Council based in Staffordshire. The role in the Children's and Families department is focused on the delivery of services relating to vulnerable children, young people and complex families. These services will be delivered against specifications set by the People Commissioning function in line with the County Council's overarching outcomes. What we need from you
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Frontline experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority Learning Disabilities teams
Please contact Charlotte WAlker for a confidential chat on