- undertaking of proportionate assessments, completing reviews of support plans and ensuring that the people of Southwark are receiving the support that meets their needs.
- safeguarding, carer's assessment, proactively working with complex issues, family dynamics, legal issues, crisis intervention, providing information and advice, transferring to another team if required.
- Responsible to the Team Manager and Senior Practitioner.
- Provision of a safeguarding function, to assess and investigate risk, mental capacity, DOLS and safeguarding issues ensuring the use of all appropriate resources from Social Care, Health and other voluntary and statutory agencies.
- To ensure that all related administrative functions are undertaken.
- To attend case conferences, reviews and represent the Council at Court when this is determined as appropriate.
• Good working knowledge of direct payments
• Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding
• Safeguarding Enquiries - S.42 of care Act 2014
• Care Act 2014 - eligibility criteria
• Mental Capacity 2005
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*