We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker in the Adults Safeguarding Team within Northamptonshire County Council. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
Northamptonshire pay close attention to looking after their Social Workers and strive to ensure they feel supported and welcomed in their roles. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities.The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
To ideal candidate will have:
- Carrying out Assessments
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessment of need
- Potential for duty work
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support/personal budgets
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DPSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Northamptonshire, please email your updated CV or contact Carmen Thong for more information.