Do you enjoy supporting vulnerable children to overcome challenges?
Do you want to help vulnerable children to reach their full potential?
Why would you miss out on this fantastic opportunity?
As well as working with a top local authority in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate.
Benefits of our brilliant rewards package include:
- Flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training to keep up to date with your Continuous Professional Development
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme - receive £300 in vouchers (subject to Ts and Cs)
- Help with sourcing accommodation and travel, if required
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
First Response Children's Social Worker
To provide a high quality professional social work service to children and their families, in accordance with Legislative requirements, the policies and procedures of the Service/Council by:
1. Assessing the needs of individual children and their families for social care service
2. Designing and arranging for provision of appropriate care services
3. Providing direct social work assistance to children and families
4. Establishing and developing effective collaborative working relationships with other agencies in pursuance of effective service provision
Do you know any other QSWs who may be interested in this role? A £300 referral bonus is available - subject to Ts and Cs.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
Why let this opportunity slip through your fingers?
Do you have some more questions regarding this or any other role?
If you are interested in discussing the position further, please contact Leah Rowley on / for a confidential discussion. If you are happy to move forward with the process and are successful to be put forward for this role, a conversation can also be arranged with the Manager to discuss the details about the position further. This gives you the opportunity to ask more questions and to assess if this is the right role for you.
Being a preferred supplier to numerous local authorities and NHS trusts, we can give you access to a wide range of vacancies.
Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are an existing locum or you are new to the locum market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
I have over 15 years experience recruiting within the health care market. If this particular role does not sound quite right for you, we have a wide selection of roles across the country that may not be advertised. We are also able to source a particular role to suit your requirements, so whether you work with children or adults in any particular speciality, please get in touch to see how we can support you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.