Dudley MBC are currently looking for two Social Workers to join their Duty and Assessment Team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an authority who have recently drastically improved their OFSTED rating!
Some of the main duties in the role:
- Section 17 assessments
- Assessment of individual needs, identifying safeguarding concerns and the initiation and coordination of a range of services to meet their needs.
- Preparing Section 47 and Single Assessments.
- Making decisions and recommendations based on the level of risk and support required.
- Coordinating and attending meetings such as: Strategy Discussions, Child in Need Meetings, Child Protection Conferences
This is a supportive team who will welcome agency workers with open arms!
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant Social Care Qualifications (Ba Hons, DIPSW..)
- HCPC registration
- Full drivers license and access to own vehicle
If you are interested in the positions, or would like further information please call Danielle at Eden brown on or submit your CV via this website!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit