Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - £29.93 hourly
NonStop Care have currently partnered with a Local Authority in the West Midlands to provide Social Workers to their Safeguarding service in 2019.
This is a great opportunity to join an engaging service on an interim basis to network and build relationships to help develop your career in future.What they can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate given the market evaluation for 2019.
- Agile working policy - if you need flexible working or a day or two from home every so often they will allow this.
As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will:
- Supportive management and diverse working environment - They have a stable workforce of both permanent and locum staff.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on . Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
- Ideally have worked within a Safeguarding Team for 12+ months.
- Experienced in Court Work
- A sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
- Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
- Good knowledge of child development
- A clear decision maker and good team worker.
- A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral