Social Worker - New Project Team - Older Peoples Team - North West LondonSalary: £34,000 - £37,000 dependent on experience
This local authority is committed to increasing standards of Adult Social Care across the borough. They try to ensure people remain in communities rather than progressing cases into residential care. You will be involved in support planning and if needed progressing cases onto a community review team.
These vacancies have opened up due to the Local authority creating a new project team to deal with the older peoples mental health cases that have increased. As a result of this project, the local authority is really looking to invest in their social workers and promote a "grow your own" policy. This means more chances for promotion and long term gain.
If you are successful in your application, you will be working for a manager who started off in the service as a Social worker so really understands the demands of the role. Also, she encourages further training giving you the opportunity to move up in the authority.
This position will offer you:
- Professional Training is provided opening up opportunities in the future.
- Work autonomously and have a greater deal of flexibility
- Modern working environments
- Flexible working hours and potential to work from home as and when caseloads allow
- A stable senior management team, ensuring you will work closely with someone who isn't likely to be replace in the near future
- Provide support and supervision to deal with cases
For further information on the role, send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel
on or give me a ring on Ext: 7153