My client is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in Child Protection in Nottinghamshire.
The role of a Social Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of vulnerable children and young people by lisaing with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake initial visits & assessments.
- Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate assessment tools and research
- Experience of child protection, care planning and court work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Why Medicare First?
- Degree in Social Work
- 2+ years experience working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Free DBS and a fast compliance service
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Regular meetings/visits with your consultant
- "Find Your Own Job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us!
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
Based in Nottinghamshire
Pay Rate up tp £37 PH
Monday - Friday = 37 hours per week
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply today. Alternatively, for more information please call me on .
I can't wait to hear from you!
If this job isn't for you, but you know someone who may be interested, refer your friend! If they're successful, we can offer you a "Refer a Friend" Bonus of £250!