Newly Qualified Social WorkerLocation: East YorkshireHours: Full-time, Permanent. 37.5hrs per weekSalary: Circa £26,000
Here at Seven we are currently working with a local authority based in East Yorkshire, to join a thriving children's social care team. We are seeking newly qualified social workers looking to start their qualified social worker career.
As a qualified social worker you will be responsible for a varied caseload of child protection, children in need, assessments and fostering cases and using your experience to guide and support other social workersRoles & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Manage a varied caseload of child protection cases, children in need, looked after children, fostering and adoption.
- Implement, Monitor and Review plans relating to the assessed need of children and young people.
- Carry out statutory supervising and child care planning in relation to children who are looked after
- Maintain performance inline with agreed personal targets
Working with Seven Social Care:
- Degree or Diploma in Social Work is essential
- Registered with the HCPC
- Relevant experience of handling a varied caseload of child cases will be essential to be considered for a Senior position
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.