School Social Worker- SSW, Pediatric School Based Therapy
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for School Social Work to help make a difference in a child's life!
We value our School Social Workers and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled School Social Workers and educators. We hire School Social Workers who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented School Social Worker who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Social Worker position is proving dynamic services to pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students enhance their social and emotional well-being and achieve academic success.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment - Pediatric Division, School Team
• Help students function effectively in the school environment
• Assess areas in which students may require assistance or counseling
• Communicate with parents, teachers and administrators
• Maintain accurate case files and reports to track student issues and progress
• Assist in remediation by providing treatment plans or counseling
• Evaluate student transcripts
• Participate in the Individual Education Plan (IEP) process as necessaryQualifications
• Master's Degree in Social Work required
• LCSW license required (Additional license may be required to work in the school system depending on the specific state)
• Previous experience working in a school setting
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Strong sense of discretion and professionalismRecruiter : Email Address