Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection team within the Social Care industry in Dudley.
The Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection vacancy within Dudley will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.Responsibilities include:
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- LAC Reviews
- Giving Evidence
- Managing a varied caseload
- Court Reports
- Section 47's
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Long Term Child Protection team within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Dudley please contact Danny Evans or email in your updated CV to us today.