Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment team within the Social Care industry in Derby.
The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment vacancy in Derby will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.Responsibilities include:
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Contributing to the duty rota
- Initiating care proceedings
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Initial child protection reports conference reports
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment team within the UK Social Care industry.
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- HCPC Registration
- 1-2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Derby, please email your updated CV to us or contact Danny Evans for more information.