This South London authority is looking to fill this role immediately, details are:
* To provide the adult social care function for a specific Hub Locality Team and complete comprehensive assessments and case management with vulnerable adults in accordance with statutory and legal frameworks
*To apply specialised knowledge and skills to promote safe practice, manage risk, and deliver effective support and interventions. In exceptionally complex cases this will include casework with clients and their carers.
* To prioritise referrals so that urgent cases are responded to within relevant timescales and escalating any difficulties with this to the Team Manager.
* To act as investigator for the purposes of adult safeguarding procedures providing safe services for services users, including investigating and reviewing adult safeguarding episodes as appropriate
* To liaise effectively with colleagues and help secure the resources of other agencies, e.g. Housing, Health Services and other relevant and appropriate private and voluntary agencies in the area involved with particular service users.
* The postholder must be pro-active in promoting anti-discriminatory practices and supporting council policy on equal access to services.
If you have worked within the Social Services with this type of experience or related, please contact Simone at Social Care Locums.
- An excellent referral scheme for each successfully placed referral
- Complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant relationship
- Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment - we offer twice weekly payroll too!
For more information or details of other roles, please contact Simone at Social Care Locums or visit our website to upload your CV.
We are an Equal Opportunities Agency that work in line with the GDPR, please feel free to visit our website for our privacy statement.