MD / DOOverviewDrCruiter
has been retained to assist a VERY prestigious, National, Behavioral Health System
in finding their new - General Psychiatrist! * Outstanding, Northern, South Carolina Behavioral Facility has a GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND COMPENSATION PLAN for a General Psychiatrist!*THEY WILL ASSIST YOU TO OBTAIN YOUR SC LICENSE FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!** NO NIGHT CALL!** NO WEEKENDS or WEEKEND CALL!
Outstanding, beautiful, 45+ bed, Inpatient & Outpatient, Behavioral Health Treatment center in Northern South Carolina, approximately 30 minutes south of downtown Charlotte, NC is seeking a General Psychiatrist
* This facility is TRULY growing and will be 60 beds in the coming months! ** The CEO (who is AWESOME!) of the facility said, "This is a position where our new Provider will be able to mold the hospital to his or her exact specs and I will assist them with whatever they need ASAP thru the entire process!
The facility treats and assists ADULT patients ages 18 and up dealing with mental and/or behavioral health issues with regards to substance abuse and/or who are struggling with conditions such as anxiety, bipolar, eating, obsessive compulsive, and post-traumatic stress disorders and/or schizophrenia.
This is an excellent growth-oriented position, perfect for the medical professional looking to contribute to their inpatient & outpatient
business as part of a very prestigious, Nationwide, Behavioral Health System.
This facility treats their doctors second to none by offering a tremendous compensation plan, fabulous resources, and great personnel. ----Position will be mostly outpaitient, but there may be inpatient involved at times depending on volume. Benefits Include:
- Outstanding compensation package with sign-on bonus and relocation
- Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance
- School loan repayment
- Short drive to downtown Charlotte, NC
- Personable, highly skilled, fantastic personnel!