Student Mental Health Service physician is charged with the responsibility of providing mental health care and education for the student body of the University. This position offers primary health care services that are accessible, affordable, and of high quality to the students of the University community.
- To help create an awareness of the general and special services offered by the counseling service.
- To provide teaching and education regarding specific mental health conditions
- To participate in review and evaluation of programs and policies of the SMHS Physician will provide mental health services one day a week(preferably Thursdays, and open to discussion.
- Competitive hourly rate and AAA rated medical malpractice insurance provided.
- Be duly licensed by the State of Illinois
- Be board certified or board eligible in family practice or internal medicine.
- Have an operable DEA number
- Provide evidence of License and DEA number to the Credentialing Committee upon each renewal.
- Remain eligible for malpractice insurance during the duration of the assignment
Student Mental Health Service physician is charged with the responsibility of providing mental health care and education ...