Psychiatrist Needed in Chicago
Chicago based Hospital and Health Care Center is seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist to join their expanding multi-specialty medical group.?
The physician will be responsible for the professional management of patient care and providing professional services to patients commensurate with his/her specialty, education and training.
- Full-time, hospital-employed position
- Outpatient clinic attached to the hospital
- Behavioral health program provides: adult psychiatric, adult chemical dependency and adult dual diagnosis services; partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs in addition to traditional inpatient psychiatry treatments; and
- behavioral health assessment services to providers and patients 24 hours a day
- Must be a graduate of an ACGME or AACOM accredited Residency Program.
- Must maintain a current Illinois State Medical license to practice and current State Federal DEA license.?
- Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry or Board Eligible with a formal plan of attaining Board Certification.
- Base salary with bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus
- Occurrence based professional liability coverage (no tail obligation)
- Paid time off for Vacation
- CME time and allowance
- Reimbursement for required licenses, DEA and associated fees
- Medical, dental, vision and disability benefits available