An exciting opportunity to work in an outpatient facility is now available in New York. There will be no non-compete, so you can have your own private psychiatry practice. Candidates must be comfortable seeing children, and a fellowship in child/adolescent would be ideal. They are offering flexible scheduling, and you can work full-time or part-time. Candidates must be board certified and the ideal physician will speak Spanish.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package and sign-on bonus. You'll also be provided a complete benefits package.
You will enjoy living and working in beautiful Westchester County. You will be only a short drive away all the culture and excitement of NYC and close to Boston and Philly as well.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatry job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Psychiatric outpatient with no call
- Offering full-time will consider part-time
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Board certification required
- Must be comfortable seeing children
- Fellowship in child/adolescent ideal
- Job stability and growth opportunities
- Complete benefits and flexible scheduling
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail