Child Psychiatrist Needed for Academic, Outpatient Practice in California
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm schedule
- Academic affiliation with UCLA
- This program has a Psychiatry Residency and Child Psychiatry Fellowship?
- NO call required
- Paid Inpatient call is optional
- 90 minutes for new patients, 30-45 minutes for follow-ups?
- Provide direct, outpatient, ambulatory patient care including psychiatric evaluations, consultations, medication management and facilitation hospitalizations
- Coordinate behavioral health care with other members of the team
- Fully wired with electronic medical records
- Employed position with generous compensation
- Benefits include: malpractice with tail coverage, CME, vacation, sick time, pension plan, and much more
- Spanish language skills a plus
- H1b and J1 visa sponsorship available
Our community has over 800,000 people with excellent schools, great neighborhoods and affordable housing. Centrally located in the San Joaquin Valley, 90 minutes north of Los Angeles, it is within driving distance of the beach, mountains and Yosemite.