Psychiatrist for New Pain Management Center with Academic Appointment
The Behavioral Health Team is working with an Academic Center in West Virginia to recruit a Psychiatrist for a new Comprehensive Pain Management Center.?
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to treat individuals with pain and side effects of pain
- The team includes therapists, psychologists, acupuncturists, chiropractors and physical movement training
- Opportunities for outpatient care of both young adults as well as general outpatient psychiatric patients
- Provider referred pain clinic where patients will receive on site same day multiple services and collaboration treatment planning
- Academic appointment at the assistant professor clinical emphasis track position
- Teaching and supervision of medical students and Psychiatry residents
- 7 Psychiatry Residents per year?
- Opportunity for research?
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plans, 24 days of annual leave, 18 days of sick leave, 12 paid holidays and more
- Visa sponsorship available?
Morgantown is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate.?