Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a school district in Kansas City, Kansas to provide a School Psychologist for a full-time position for the 2 school year.
Qualified candidates must have a current Kansas certification and at least one year of experience. Positions with all age groups available.
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Conducts individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), the Individual Transition Plan (ITP), or 504 Plan
- Documents results of student's assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered
- Plan, manage and provide services to assigned students
- Ensure communication and act as a liaison between staff, parents and schools
For more information about this School Psychologist opportunity, please call Christie at or email at