Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Devon - £31 per hour
We are looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adult Safeguarding Team in Devon. In this Adult Safeguarding role you will also be responsible for undertaking section 42 safeguarding enquiries and also undertaking Mental Capacity assessments alongside best interest decisions. As a Social Worker you will ideally have skills and knowledge that contribute effectively to the Safeguarding process. Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
Responsibilities as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and to be able to apply Council policy and support customers to manage risk appropriately.
- To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act.
- To undertake Best Interests decision making, including convening and chairing Best Interests meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practice requirements
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes