Social Worker - Permanent - Wrexham - £30k
I am working alongside a rehabilitation service in Wrexham
Patients here suffer from mental illness, personality disorder and/or learning disabilities.
Patients at the Unit are detained under the Mental Health Act
I am looking for a Social Worker to join the team on a permanent basis
* Undertake an assessment of the patients social care needs with supervision.
* Ensure an accurate holistic and updated social history is available for each patient
* With the patient's permission, maintain contact with their families and/or significant others offering support, information and where relevant to the care plan joint family and patient sessions.
* Liaise with Social Services Departments and integrated NHS Trusts to ensure that reports and attendance by a representative are available for Mental Health Reviews Tribunals.
* Act as Appropriate Adult under Place and Criminal Evidence Act 1984
You will have:
* Experience of working with people who have Mental health problems
* Experience of working within a multi-Disciplinary Team in Community or Hospital setting
* Working within the Framework of the Care and Treatment Plan or Care Programme Approach.
You must have a Diploma in Social Work, CQSW, CSS or other recognised qualification.
For more information and/or a full job description, Apply online today