The following licenses will be considered: LGSW, LCSW, LMSW, LCPC, LGPC
Concerted Care Group is currently seeking an innovative and highly skilled Mental Health Therapist to work in our growing integrated health organization.
CCG's mission is to empower every individual with the ability to improve the quality of their life through comprehensive, integrated, and evidence-based addiction treatment, primary care and social services.
The ideal candidate will provide assessment and behavioral health treatment to adults in an outpatient setting with an emphasis on individual and group psychotherapy.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Provide high quality clinical therapeutic services to adults with identified mental health or (and) substance abuse diagnoses
- Ensure services are provided with client-centered and family-centered healing approach and. is delivered through goal specific interventions.
- Conduct initial interviews and provide a written assessment.
- Regularly assess treatment progress with the client, and/or the clinical treatment team.
- Provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing and submit said documentation as specified by Medicaid, Medicare and CARF standards.
- Ensure compliance with governing agency and reporting requirements
- Maintain the clinical records and compile documentation required by CCG and governing agencies.
- Participate in staff meetings, program clinical team meetings, therapy clinical supervision sessions and in-service as required. Understand and support the CCG philosophy and treatment modalities.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding client records, treatment and client information.
- Exhibit clear, professional, respectful and effective communication when interfacing with clients, coworkers, families and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and implementing time management and productivity strategies
- Exhibit a high degree of ethical conduct, integrity and confidentiality.
- Stay current with updated research and best practices.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Masters degree in social work, psychology or clinically related field required.
- Any of the following licenses are required: LGSW, LCSW, LMSW, LCPC, LGPC
- Active and in good standing in the state of Maryland.
- Must be experienced and proficient in using an electronic health record system.
- Not a Fee for Service position!
We will review your resume and respond to you within the next few business days. Thank you for your interest in joining the Concerted Care Group!
Concerted Care Group Baltimore, LLC is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and is committed to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws. Concerted Care Group, LLC offers competitive salaries and professional, rewarding work environment.