An exciting outpatient psychiatrist opportunity is now available in California. The incoming physician will provide mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention services for adult and/or child members who present themselves from psychiatric evaluation with a broad range of mental health needs. They will also collaborate with treating physician, psychiatric, and health professional team to plan and direct each individuals treatment program.
You will receive exceptional benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, CME, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in San Francisco. Spend your lunch in Alamo Park, looking over the Bay and enjoying a wonderful ocean breeze and moderate weather. You will be able to enjoy energetic communities and all the benefits that Northern California living has to offer.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at and send you CV with references to . Refer to job number .
- 100% outpatient
- Conduct psychological assessments
- Instruct and counsel patients and their families
- Administer specialized therapeutic procedures
- Prepare intake summaries, treatment plans, and case summaries
- Must be board certified
- Must have an NPI or obtain an NPI prior to start date
- Live and practice in San Francisco, CA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail