Enterprising undergraduate Social Worker dedicated in child protection, psychosocial support and rehabilitation. Possess impeccable written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Child Protection Officer (Intern)
Feb 2019 - May 2019
Queen Elizabeth Adventist Children’s Home
- Facilitate supportive and psychotherapy services and counseling to address needs of young, vulnerable children
- Working together with other professionals to ensure that a child receives proper care, education and health services
- Case Management
Rehabilitation Officer (Intern)
Jun 2018 - Aug 2018
ZPCS Bulawayo Prison
- Assisted in developing life skills training programs for the inmates so as to improve social functioning
- Counseled clients or patients, individually or in-group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
- Collaborate with clients' families to implement rehabilitation plans such as behavioral, residential, social, and employment goals.
Customer Service Representative (Part Time)
Dec 2015 - Jul 2016
Fort Faber Glass and Aluminum
- Handle 90+ calls daily, with duties including signing up new customers, retrieving customer data, presenting relevant product information
- Memorized entire line of company products & services, including prices and special discounts
- Provided basic technical support for clients on a wide range of company products
Social Work Honors
Aug 2016 - Jul 2020
University of Zimbabwe